Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Quay vs. Rayban Sunnies

Alright y'all. 

I can't forget why I originally started this blog which was to blog about clothes, accessories and anything else. 

Well, I bought my first pair of Quay sunnies and I love them. 

I love my Raybans too but I LOVE the lens color on these. 

The difference is my Raybans are polarized and I'm pretty sure these Quay aren't. 

The Quay were $48 and some change at my all time favorite boutique Giddy Up Glamour whereas my Raybans cost me $200 from Sunglasses Hut but do come with a nice replacement if need be. 

I love my Oakley Hollbrooks for when I'm playing softball because they don't fall off my face. 

I love my Raybans for when I'm fishing or at a concert festival. 

And I love these Quay because they're cute and I hope I don't lose them in the river this summer. Lol. 

Anyway, they're worth it to me if you don't mind spending a little money on them. They look like aviators and have a cute lens color too. 

All in all. I give them a 9. 

And that's just because only I'm a 10. 😂😂😂

Until next time. 


No comments: