Thursday, April 27, 2017

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

And always tell me Good Morning. 

And always tell me you love me. 

If you're just a friend or even family. 

Don't forget to say it. 


Yesterday I went to a funeral for my mom's cousin and after I went to the hospital to visit a family friend who has cancer.

It was just another reminder how short life is. 

People leave us too soon.  

Death happens. 

But do we tell them we love them?

That's one thing I've thought about a lot since my mom died is did I tell her I loved her enough. 

Did I say it enough that last day with her?

Have you told the ones you love, that you love them?

Maybe your parents, a friend, or someone you have feelings for.

Take the chance. 

Voice your love. 

Because life is too short to go to bed angry, to forget to tell someone you love them, for a missed opportunity. 

So always kiss them goodnight... and always tell them you love them. 

You don't want to wake up one day regretting that you didn't. 




Until next time. 


No comments: