Monday, April 3, 2017

My Self Published Book- Coming Soon!

Hey everyone!!

I have been feeling like writing again and decided to get back into this thing.

SOOOO much has happened in the last year that I went on a year long hiatus and needed to regroup before coming back to this and let me tell you, I am back.

BETTA THAN EVA.

A year off from this thing was good.

Gave me time to get some things out of my system and regroup a little bit.

I needed to go out and find myself.

I was going through some stuff personally and I kind of lost who I was a long the way.

Through the last 12 months I have traveled around Texas, did some things I've never done before, met some new people, fell in love and fell out of love. 

It's been a whirlwind but it's been great. 

A few months ago I started really thinking about going back to school to get my Master's degree. 

I talked to a few people about it and one friend said "what is it that you really want to do in life?"

As much as I love what I'm doing it's not my goal in life. 

My goal is to be a writer. 

It always has been. 

When I started writing my book three years ago I loved every bit of it. It made me happy. It got me all excited. 

So, after some serious thinking about it all and getting the guts to get back writing my book... it's back in the works. 

I've always had a vision of what I wanted to write about and although I'm going to change from those 3 little chapters I wrote, I'm going all in. 

This one is going to be for momma. She was my number 1 fan and she would tell me she couldn't wait until it was finished.

This book was and always has been a romance novel.

It will in some way be tied to my life. Whether it be myself or people I've met along the way. 

So don't be surprised if one day real soon I head out to where there's no service, turn my phone off and knock this thing out. 

Here's to the past and looking at the future!!!!

Stay tuned, because it's going to be great!   

No comments: