Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Are You In A Flirtationship?

We've all got that one person that we just can't get over.


Or maybe that we constantly run back to.


Maybe they are someone we've had in our life for a while.


Or maybe they are someone we just met a few months ago.


Regardless, you're both not in a relationship.


But you both flirt with each other and give just enough attention to keep coming around.


A FLIRTATIONSHIP.


Google says.....




"A flirtationship is a relationship between two friends, where both people engage in flirtatious behavior without the promise of becoming anything more. This is very different from the Friend Zone and the Friends with Benefits. A flirtationship is situated somewhere in between those two."


That's a real life definition. Lol.


The Chemistry is there.


You two enjoy each other's company.


You do that drunk text thing from time to time.


Or you both get drunk and tell each other how much you like each other but then don't talk the next day.


Weird huh.


That's how flirtationships are.


I had a conversation with my friend yesterday and I told her "WHY DO I LIKE HIM SO MUCH?"




And seriously, I mean it. I barely know him. I've hung out with him a handful of times but WHY CAN'T I GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD??


You know what she told me, "It's because you're having to chase him. Because you want more. If there wasn't the chase you would probably be over it."


There's some truth to that.


Yeah I am not going to lie, the chase is fun. I'll chase you if I know what that's what you want.


But, I'm not chasing you if you're chasing someone else.


So here's what you do...


You throw in the towel.


You let go.


Be done.


Flirtationships lead to heartache.


Almost always someone get's attached.


Let him or her go.


You're too good to be in a flirtationship.


Maybe you're scared.


Maybe they are scared.


But enough is enough.  


You deserve to be with the one who only wants you.


You deserve to be with the one who despite being scared wants to take that chance. 


If they are in a flirtationship with you, just imagine how many others they are in one with.


Easier said that done, right?


Nope. 


Let go.


BE DONE.


Delete that phone number. 


Move. The. Heck. On. 


I know I am. 


Watch!!!



No comments: