Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thirsty Thursday

College Station, Texas is known for a lot of things but once you've lived here you'll know that wings and more is the place to be. Not to mention that Thursday nights it's the happening place because their 32 oz beers are half off leaving them only $4 and some change. Anyway, tonight the Ocean Potion is what sounded good and believe me, it was. If you've never tried one... I'm telling you now... It will satisfy your taste buds. It's a sweet drink but it's good. So if you don't live here and you're passing through town... Stop by and have one! 

2 comments:

The Teacher said...

I was unaware of this little deal, since I'm stuck here for a bit I'll check it out sometime!

Lisset Herrera said...

Yes, and when you do... you will let me know so I can join you! :)