Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hair helpings



Okay, so here's the deal... Remember in the Welcome section when you read that I think my hair is my best feature? Yep, I know you don't because you didn't read that part. But here's the deal..... it really IS my best feature. It's black, long and NOT straight but THANK BABY JESUS FOR HAIR STRAIGHTENERS!!! Anyway, this is the shampoo that I use. I'm not going to lie, I use it because of the smell, but it also has been amazing on my hair. I've always just used the shampoo and not the conditioner but recently have been using the conditioner as well. I've used each one of Bed Heads shampoos and this one is my favorite. I get mine at Armstrong McCall(thanks to my mom for being a hairdresser all those years) but for those of you who don't have the connections there... ask your hair dresser and if you don't have one of those then you can find it at ULTA. It's about $25 at ULTA but I'm not lying when I tell you that it IS the best combo. Also, I use a leave in conditioner which is also bed head. It's in a pink spray bottle and everything AMAZING! Hope this helps!

No comments: