Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Book Hangover



Have you ever heard of a book hangover? Well the definition of a book hangover is when you read an amazing book that has affected your life and you try and start another book but you're unable to because of the fact that you're still hung up on the previous book's characters. WELL, let me just tell you that the book hangover you were feeling when you read 50 Shades of Grey(I know you read it, most women have).... this is an amazing read and leaves the same exact hangover. This book is for a younger crowd as the book is about two college freshmen, but the book is nothing short of amazing. This series will have you remembering your first love, reminding you about all the hard times you've faced in life, but also reminding you how strong you are and that at the end of the day you're not the only one going through something. This book has romance, laughter, and brings tears of sadness and joy. But, out of the HUNDREDS of books that I've read... this one is most definitely at the top of my list. Special thanks to my two book obsessed friends Vicky and Lyndsee for telling me about this book. GO CHECK IT OUT!

No comments: