Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shopping deals and steals

At my work we are required to dress business professional. Some days you can get away with business casual but to wear an outfit as adorable as that for under $50... you should just wear that ANYWHERE!!! Okay so here's what I do when I shop.....

The trick to finding deals is to not just go to a store and buy the first thing you love or that you think is a decent price. Yes, sometimes you cannot find that item anywhere else and you are forced to buy that item at the cost in whatever store is selling it. BUT, you have to search. Go to places that you know are generally cheaper. Take my skirt for instance. I found that at Plato's closet for $12. Normally I don't pay over $10 for any single item there but since it is Banana Republic and it's an adorable pencil skirt(who can wrong with that). My shirt was purchased at TJ Maxx for a whole $12 also. When I go to places like TJ Maxx and Ross, I have to be thoroughly prepared to deal with people, screaming kids and an over abundance amount of clothes. BUT FOR CHEAP!!!! Now, I know you can't see but I am wearing some panty-hose tights and tall boots. The boots I got were off of one of those Facebook groups that's an online garage sale. (If you aren't apart of one of those, GET IN ONE. They are amazing. You save so much money and fund some really great things on there as well.) I purchased the boots for $20(they had only been worn once and you could obviously tell when I met the lady to buy them). Accessories are always optional. My friend gave me that necklace for my birthday but I tell you what... the outfit looks super classy and chic just by itself. I LOVE to shop. And I LOVE to find deals even more. :)

1 comment:

The Teacher said...

Hey lady, I nominated you for Liebster Award! It's for new bloggers working hard! Head over to my blog, aTo Teach and To Learn for details!