Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Movies: Non-Stop/Endless Love

Not sure how many movie gurus we have out there but I like to think that I am one of them. Anyhow, Blake and I saw Non-Stop this weekend. The movie was pretty good. I felt like the previews made it seem like it was going to be another TAKEN but it wasn't at all. I mean, except for the fact that Liam Neeson kicks ass and always, always, ALWAYS finds out who is killing people. Of course, like always the movie made me thing about our country and how tragedies have occurred in our lifetime but nonetheless it was AWESOME. You should go check it out.

Another movie that I recently saw was Endless Love. I'm not sure who the girl was but Alex Pettyfer in any movie is a must watch. He was super cute in Magic Mike(minus the creepy drug addiction) but he was a total sweetheart in Endless Love. The movie is a little cliché, and maybe a lot like the notebook but it's also not a book and not an old movie. It's generated towards todays generation and the realities of how things happen today but it's a good one. I saw it in the theatres twice(I'd go again if someone wants) and I cried both times. And not one of those sad cries but the Kim Kardashian cry... you know.... kind of like this..


YEP, so if you enjoy that kind of cry... go see Endless Love. :)

No comments: