Monday, March 24, 2014

Bloggers Unite: The Liebster Award.

Well, I am proud to say that I am not a receiver of the Liebster award. A dear friend/ fellow high school classmate/forever friend has nominated me for this award. I am new to blogging and so far, SO GOOD. So here are the questions that I was given for you to all get to know a little more about me.
  1. What do you blog about/ what is your niche?
My blog is simply a means to share what I have to say. I have an obsession with reading. I simply can't stop shopping and you know, just all things girly.
  1. What type of blogs do you most enjoy reading?
I honestly don't have a particular type of blog as I am so new that I am just getting my feet wet with what types I enjoy reading. I do love fashion tips, makeup tutorials, reading, travel, interior design, and all that that implies. I am loving my experience in the world of blogging!
  1. What do you enjoy about blogging?
The fact that I can say pretty much whatever I want. I love to laugh, and joke a lot and I feel like in a blog I can truly be myself with that. It's not like updating a status or anything, it's much more than that.
  1. What is your blogging goal?
To gain the interests of others. If  I can get people to subscribe to my blog then I feel like I've accomplished something.
  1. What books are sitting on your bedside table?
Well, as of now it is Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. But, there's a few in the nook app, and a few on the way from Barnes and Noble. My book buying problem lately has been more than my shopping problem and that's a BIG problem.
  1. If you could go back and take an alternate career path what would it be?
WOW! I am at a loss for words on this one?!! Not sure how many times that's happened in my life but it is now. I honestly don't know.
  1. Seven random facts about yourself?
1.) I can burp without drinking ANYTHING. Like literally just suck in air and belch extremely loudly.
2.) I'm obsessed with cucumbers w/lime and salt.
3.) I eat about 7 times a day but only weight 110lbs. Literally, only 110 lbs.
4.) My hair is my best feature. And when I mean best, I mean it's literally the best thing to ever be on this planet.
5.) My boyfriend and I are EXACTLY the same height. In other words, I will not be wearing heels at our wedding.
6.) I'm a SUCKER for good love stories. Books, or movie...doesn't matter. I just love a cheesy happy love ending.
7.) I listen to the Bobby Bones Show EVERY SINGLE MORNING or I feel like I am disconnected from my friends.
  1. Do you read other blogs and if so what is a favorite and why?
As previously stated I am VERY new to this blog world but my boss got me into Dooce(http://dooce.com/). SHE'S HILARIOUS!
  1. What makes a blog enjoyable to you?
Humor. Making me laugh is the key. If you're funny, like really funny(not fake funny) and use cuss words, it's even better!
  1. If money weren’t a consideration, what would you do with your life?
Read books, and blog(of course)
  1. Do you have a life motto or a saying you come back to again and again?
Everything happens for a reason! It's that one saying that I pretty much live by. I'm Christian, but I don't go to church every Sunday. Heck, I haven't been to church in at least a year. But I am Christian, I do have a relationship with God and I feel that he puts all of us in situations that only He truly understands.


Next Step:

Here's the list of questions I'm sending to the next bloggers and here's the list of bloggers I'm nominating. I hope they only receive goodness and great readers down the road. Each and every blogger puts, thought and time into their post- they deserve some recognition.
Questions:
  1. What do you blog about/ what is your niche?
  2. What type of blogs do you most enjoy reading?
  3. What do you enjoy about blogging?
  4. What is your blogging goal?
  5. What books are sitting on your bedside table?
  6. If you could go back and take an alternate career path what would it be?
  7. Seven random facts about yourself?
  8. Do you read other blogs and if so what is a favorite and why?
  9. What makes a blog enjoyable to you?
  10. If money weren’t a consideration, what would you do with your life?
  11. Do you have a life motto or a saying you come back to again and again?

I nominate the following for the Leibster award:
Rania Sm(http://furtherthanbeauty.blogspot.com/)
Tash Johnson(http://pompombonbon.blogspot.com/)

No comments: