Wednesday, June 7, 2017

There's The Door... Don't Let It Hit You On The Way Out 

You know what gets old....

People who use you. 

People who think it's okay to use you because it's convenient for them. 

AND. I. HAVE. FUCKING. HAD IT. 

Did you hear what I just said? 

I'll repeat myself... 

I've fucking had it with you. 

To the sorrry ass girls who want to be your friends but then go talk about you behind your back...

To the sorry ass girls who say "I swear I'll never tell anyone" and then blab their mouths the first chance they get...

To the sorry ass girls who say they'll never go after your man, and then they do...

To the sorry ass guys who want to get your attention, make you think this is going somewhere and then just start ignoring you...

To the the sorry ass guys who think it's okay to talk to multiple women at the same time and think we won't ever find out about it...

To the sorry ass guys who want to play games and never really commit...

Yeah, I'm talking to ALL OF YOU!!!! 

This post is for all the people who have ever been wronged by a friend, or a potential significant other...you're voice has been heard and it's time to put a stop to the madness.

If you're one of the sorry ass people male or female... YOU CAN KICK ROCKS!!!!

Yeah. I said it. 

We don't have room or time for you in our lives anymore. 

We are tired of giving you a chance and you screwing us over. 

I feel like Madea in Diary of a Mad Black woman. 

I mean seriously... how many times does it take for someone to completely screw someone over before karma comes back and bites them in the ass? 

There's far too many good people out there in the world wasting their time on worthless friends and relationships and it HAS GOT TO STOP. 

So there's the door and don't let it hit you on the way out!!!!!



Until next time...

No comments: