Friday, May 26, 2017

When The Timing Is Right

Timing.

It can be so off sometimes.

Whether it be in a relationship, a job, making big life decisions.

Sometimes timing is just off.

But let's say you meet someone and you really hit it off.

You go on a few dates and have a great time but then things fizzle out.

Does that mean it just didn't work out?

Maybe you're not meant for each other?

Or maybe the timing just isn't right?

There are all these factors that could play in the situation.


So, if any of you read my blogs, you'll know that I went to Vegas recently.

And boy did I fall in love.

Not only did I fall in love with the city, but I fell in love with myself, amongst other things as well.

But what I did realize is that the timing was right.

I've always wanted to go to Vegas.

And I could have gone multiple times with different people but I never did.

Because the timing wasn't right.

I was meant to go when I did, with who I did, to experience Vegas the way I got to experience it.

I've been wanting to make a change in my life for quite sometime.

After going through the loss of my mother, not being able to have my dad around, a failed marriage, I've been waiting for the "right time" to make a change.

And what a more perfect time for that to happen.

Because 10 years ago, I would've never been able to make this change.

I needed to find myself.

And I have.

I know who I am, I know what I want in life, I know where I want to go and places I want to see.

So, if you're struggling with making a decision, or whether to jump into the relationship, or take the big new job, you'll know when the time is right.

"Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you had in mind." David G. Allen

But things have a way of always working itself out. 

And when it does...

And it's an awesome feeling.

That perfect timing. 

And As for me, now is the perfect time. 

NOW. IS. THE. TIME.


Until next time...


No comments: