Tuesday, May 16, 2017

What Happens In Vegas

I just got back from Vegas on Saturday and I literally could pick up and go back right now. 

I wish I was still there. 

Still feels like a dream. 

So it was my first time, and let me tell you what... 

I FELL IN LOVE!

I fell in love with the lights, the energy, the noise, the people, and the scenery. 

It was more than I could've ever asked for. 

I was fortunate enough to go on this trip. 

And let me tell you, I was very spoiled while there. 

I got multiple limos, got taken to all the hotels, the light show at the Bellagio, Fremont Street, the pool at Mandalay Bay, Hakassan Night Club in MGM. I mean it was AMAZING!!!  

I am constantly talking right? 

I love it. 

But when I realllllly enjoy something, I get quiet.  I embrace it. I let it all sink in. 

In Vegas, I was quiet. 

It was a dream come true. 

I made friends with random strangers at the pool. 

I paid a little Mexican man with an accordian to play my favorite song in Spanish. 

It was surreal. 

My only regret was not going to cirque du soleil and to see my all time favorite band, The Chainsmokers. 

That's okay, there will be a next time. 

But while in Vegas I realized something, life is meant to be lived! 

Life is short. 

And you have to experience it. 

You have to embrace your life and live it. 

Make things happen. 

Take chances. 

Travel the world. 

Step out of your comfort zone. 

Life. Your. Life. Dammit. 

I'm 28 years old, I'm single, I have two dogs, a house and a good job. 

But what I don't have is anything holding me back from accomplishing my goals and dreams. 

And I don't have anything holding me back from getting up and going. 

New city, new lights, new feels...

I want it. 

I need it. 

I desire to explore the NEW. 

It's time to make a change. 

Because Vegas, I want more of you. 

I want you whenever I want to have you. 

But I want to travel.  

I need to see more. 

There's more to life than the old local honky tonk. 

There's more to life than sitting at home watching tv. 

There's a world out there and I'm going to find it. 

And maybe, just maybe, I'll get to experience this world with someone by my side. 

But for now, I'm going to live. 

And you should too. 




Until next time....


No comments: