Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Once A Woman Is Done, She's Done 

Women. 

We can be so forgiving.

We give more than we receive.

We let our buttons get pushed and pushed.

But eventually enough is enough.

And once we are done, we are DONE.


Okay, so here's what's on my mind...

You ever fall so hard for someone even you're like "how TF did this happen?"

Now you're all like....

I miss YOU.

I miss the Good Morning texts.

I miss the times we laughed.

I miss the times we spent together.

Things happen, people change, yet here we are still holding on.

For what though....

As women we think, they'll change.

They'll come back around.

But we are only fooling ourselves.

GIRLFRIEND, he isn't going to change.

He isn't going to be the man you want him to be.

Stop waiting on his text.

Stop looking for that phone call.

Because if there's anything I know is that you can move on.

YOU CAN LET GO.

And when you do it'll be the best damn feeling you've ever felt.

There's someone out there better.

There's someone who will show you the attention you want and DESERVE.

There's someone out there who won't make you question their feelings for you.

So do it.

Everyone needs a little push and inspiration.

It isn't going to be easy.

It's going to be hard.

But one day you will look back and wonder why you ever worried about him in the first place.

You'll even try to remember the feelings you caught for him.

It was lust not love, honey.

You'll know true love.

And it's out there.

You DESERVE something better that's out there.


Until next time...


Ryder looks down at Leighton. She stands there trying to catch her breath. That's been an issue every time he's around. He grabs her chin. His hands are so rough. She remembers why she fell in love with him so long ago. His touch. The strength yet softness behind it. He tilts her head up to him. "Leighton, just give me a chance to love you and I swear on everything we will be the happiest we can be together. And true happiness. Not that bullshit you talked yourself into with him.There's so much I am going to show you that you won't be able to question my feelings towards you even if you wanted to."

She drops her head into his chest, tears rolling down her face. She knows this is going to be a hard decision. But her heart loves him. Her body longs to feel more of his touch. She wipes her tears and steps back. She looks away knowing if she looks into those deep blue eyes she'll get lost. Just like she does every other time. "Why now? Why should I trust you 10 years later? After you just up and walked out of my life I had to put myself together. It wasn't easy. I compared every man to you. I couldn't love anyone else like you. So why now.?" He grabs her on the small of her back and pulls her toward him. His tone deeper than it's ever been. His eyes only watching her. "Baby, I wasn't a man then, but I'm one now and I want to show you everything I know. I want to show you the world. I want to do things to you that I can't even begin to tell you because I'd make them happen right here, right now." 


No comments: