Monday, April 14, 2014

Being 25 is not like being 21.

Even though I've been 25 for a whole 7 months now, it never really hits me until I have to do things like pay bills, make adult like decisions, act like an adult, dress like an adult, be mature and all that kind of stuff. So technically I act 25 all the time I just like to try and not remember that I am getting old.

However,

I feel all of 25 when I go out and try and act like I am 21 again.

But the issue with my recent decision in going out was not that I drank like I was 21 but that I stayed out late like I was 18.

That alone causes 2 full days of recovering.

Going out with groups of people and planning it for weeks is NEVER as fun as the random times that just a few of us decide to go out, have a few drinks and dance our butts off!

4 hours out on the town was a freaking adventure.

& a lot more memories, of course.

From riding 3 deep in the front seat but no one in the back, and dancing for a whole hour without stopping....


I am thankful for my friends, our randomness and being able to go out and have a blast without getting completely inebriated.

No comments: