Friday, July 14, 2017

Adjusting To City Life

So, I wanted to give everyone a little update on my move and how things are going.


I am LOVING being in Katy.


I do miss home.


I really just miss seeing Kayli everyday.


You'd think we were in a relationship or something but just besties. haha


I miss the familiarity of things.


How quick it was for me to go to the store, or to go to Walgreens.


WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WALGREENS HERE?


I've been dealing with allergies all week and have yet to find Walgreens. They always have the medicine I need. lol.


I live next to a really nice Kroger, and a Walmart.


So many nice places to eat and things opening up.


But I do miss my home and how quiet it is.


Living with two loud kids who basically own the upstairs of their house is an adjustment.


Luckily I won't be home a lot after the first few weeks of my job.


(More to announce about that later!!) :) :)


But, I love the two girls I work with.


They've welcomed me with open arms and with have shown me a lot this week.


I will miss working with them when we part ways in a month.


But, the adjusting is going well.


I still haven't unpacked.


Kind of like I refused to pack I am kind of not unpacking.


Maybe I'm in denial or maybe I am just tired.


But I know I need to do it.


I need to do laundry soon because I'm running out of clean undies.


I may just go buy new ones. HAHA


But I miss home.


My home.


My turquoise home.


I'm a little homesick writing this.


But I am happy with what's going on, and with what is to come.


I've already met some really cool people.


And eaten at some really nice places too.


I'm eating dinner with some girlfriends from high school tonight so I am excited about that.


I LOVE a familiar face in a brand new city.


Attached are the pictures of my adventure the last week.


Until next time....



No comments: