Friday, July 10, 2015

When I'm Gone/When You're Back Book Review

Holy Smokes.

I seriously don't even know where to begin.

The Rosemary Beach Series has literally been apart of my life for the past 2 years.

When I found Fallen To Far I was hooked.

That book had me hooked on Abbi Glines.

Her writing, the way she sucks you in, makes you laugh, cry, get mad and want to throw the book all the same time, she's just awesome.

Now, this story about Mase and Reese had me SWOON.

I loved everything about Mase except how he kept talking about "his freckle." LOL

It just seemed weird.
Like it wasn't something that would really be said in real life.

Other than that I LOVED him.

I mean, who doesn't love a southern cowboy.

YUMM.

I loved Reese because she had gone through a lot growing up and got a chance at a new life once she left home.

I loved that the people she had met and made friends with treated her nicely and she was able to move on from her past.

I also loved how Mase's family accepted her and didn't question her past.

I just can't get over Abblie Gline's books.
She's awesome.

This one's going to be a tough one to get over.


No comments: