Tuesday, January 20, 2015

We've survived 1 month with Chico.

Funny how things happen, isn't it?

I would've never thought that I would have a dog right now.

Me, of all people, wanted a cat.

Heck, I still want one.

Chico needs a friend to keep him in check. LOL.

I've only had one cat in my life and he was the coolest.

Now don't get me wrong, Chico has been way more loving than Armani ever was... but I still loved that freaking cat.

Anyway...

Last night as I realized it had been 5 months to the day since I had lost my mom I was kissing on Chico and thinking about how today would be 1 month since I picked him up.

And what a blessing he has been.

He's made me smile in ways I never thought I would again.

He's made me realize I do have some type of "motherly" instincts in me.

And it's crazy how I ended up with him.

I realized that if I hadn't lost my mom my sister may have not been given her dog which wouldn't have led me to getting my dog.

Therefore Chico is my blessing.

And still can't believe I made it 1 month with a puppy.

Here's to many more months with my sweetness. <3




No comments: