Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Saying Goodbye to 2014!

December 31st.

1 day until a brand new year.

A fresh start. 

You always hear things like "I'm going to be healthy and fit, or I'm going to save money."

You hear things that people often say but don't always stick to. 

Well I've got something and I will stick to my guns on this one. 

I will NOT let 2015 be as awful as 2014 was. 

And I mean it. 

If you know me at all you know that I've had multiple things happen to me that were just plain sucky!

So, my New Years resolution is to not let 2014 ever make me feel that down again!

2015 has so many great things in store for us!

It's our wedding year, hopefully closing on our first home, and making new memories.

Here's to a brand new year, getting a new last name, reading more books, laughing so much it hurts, going to places I've never been, and trying new things.


 

No comments: