Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My last post as a 25 year old!

Well, CRAP!

Today is my last day as a 25 year old woman.

I've always loved birthdays. They make me feel like a kid again.

But now I am just getting old.

Or, well into my "PRIME" as I love to say.

This year is going to be a lot different though.

Dad won't be there. Mom won't be there.

All I would love for my birthday is to have my parents back!

But that's not the case.

So what will I do?

Celebrate with the best friends a girl could have!

Sure wish my sister wasn't doing the whole "busy mom life" or else I know she would come and spend it with me.

I'll also be with my crazy work family. Who, I've only known for 2 LOOOOOOOOOOONG months and even though it gets crazy around here I love them and am glad to be spending the day with them as well .

25 has been one of the worst ages of my life, yet some really great things have happened as well! 

But if I've learned anything it's that I'm always thankful to see another year, I'm stronger than I could've ever realized and I've got some pretty amazing things planned for myself.  

So here's to another year y'all!





No comments: