Saturday, September 27, 2014

Black Lies Book Review


Wow. 

Just wow!!!!!!!!

I am speechless!

This book was every bit as emotional as possible! 

It was so hot, erotic, romantic, had mystery, etc.!

I literally think I need a break before I review this book.

I'm just speechless. 

☺️

Anyway, I started this book on a major book hangover from reading a K.A. Linde series...and wasn't quit into it at first but because of the awesome reviews and reccomendations that I had on this book I kept on!

I finally got to a certain point and really couldn't take it anymore.... I had to ask a fellow book reader what the secret was

And as I found out, I had really already guessed it. 

Anyway,  I put the book down for a few days and finally finishe it today. 

It was perfectly written! I just can't get over how amazing it was! 

I will definitely be reading more of her books!

To all my book reading friends... Pick this one up... You won't be sorry! 


No comments: