Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wedding Planning




Oh wedding planning!

I can't believe it's been 2 months since we got engaged. Seems like just yesterday Blake asked me to marry him! 

Crazy!

I sure have been just enjoying that we are getting married. 

Eeekkk!

BUT, the crazy thing is that two months have gone by and that means ONLY 10 more to plan a wedding.

Crap!

Let me tell you that I had my exact wedding planned out on Pinterest...

Until recently...

You know the wedding I've always pictured wasn't really anything extravagant... Something beautiful and nice and something ME!

However, there are some things I've wanted but realistically, and financially... It's not best to go with certain things.

I do not have a money tree and if you happen to know where one is... Let. Me. Know. :)

Needless to say that wedding planning is going okay... 

I've purchased a few things and made some appointments to get the show on the road...

I love the fact that I am going to be a Czajkowski!!!

For those of you who don't know how to say it... It is CHA-KOW-SKI!!!

That is going to be interesting to sign.... 

My last name now is pretty darn simple...

But hey, who doesn't love a good challenge?

Until next time!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Instead of renting table clothes for ten dollars a piece, go to http://www.chaircoverfactory.com and buy them...they have all different sizes/colors for a very good price, and then just resale them on the used wedding accessories websites. That's what I'm doing!