Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Fixed Trilogy... AMAZEBALLS!





WOW! This book.... WOW! I got this book a few months ago for free on Amazon and let me just say that I should've paid for it because it was well WORTH THE MONEY!!! I've kind of been off of my reading game for a while now(for like 3 weeks), I started writing a book also but I had to stop my life(as much as I could) for the last 5 days and IT WAS WORTH IT! The last book literally had me HOOKED! I couldn't stop reading it. I was zooming past the words to get to the important parts so I could find out what happened. AHHHHH I love Hudson Pierce!

I don't want to get into too much detail about the book other than it is similar to 50 shades of grey in the sense that the main guy has money, the girl is in school(finished anyway) except they BOTH have messed up pasts.

I love how the author even quoted being "50 shades of fucked up."

The book is funny in my opinion. I literally was laughing out loud at some points.

Great read.

Love how it kept me on my toes!

I recommend this to all of my book reading friends but more to my 50 shades lovers!

No comments: