Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome

Welcome!

 
 
Well, it's finally happened. I broke down and created a blog. I've had so many people tell me that I should and this is what it's come down to. If you're not excited, well... who cares because I am! :) Let me just start off with the fact that I spend entirely too much time on social media and pretty much just on the internet in general, but then again, who else doesn't? While creating my blog I starting thinking to myself... If I asked people what words they could describe me with, what would they come up with? And even though I didn't result in a Facebook post about it, here is what I know.
 
I am loud. When I mean loud, I mean, I talk loud, I laugh loud, I wear "loud" colors, my personality over all is just loud. I'm skinny. Not like awkwardly skinny or too skinny(in my opinion) but, I'm just skinny. I've got long black hair, which I believe is my best feature. And last but not least, I talk a lot. I talk and talk and talk and talk... I talk so much that sometimes I even talk to myself. No, I am not crazy but there are things in my head that sometimes just need to be said out loud.
 
But enough about me, let's just take a second to be excited about the launch of my new page. Stay tuned for a lot more amazingness. 

No comments: